GGT-Footing Western Blend
Designed for Olympic level reining competition, now available for private use.
- Smaller chopped GEO designed for all western disciplines.
- Easy to blend.
- Prevents compaction.
- Increased moisture retention.
- See the brochure.
The first riding surface in the Western sector that meets the requirements of all Western disciplines. No matter if Reining, Cutting, Pleasure, Cow-Horse, Barrel-Race, Trail:
- shear-resistant and compact for the Cutting work with cattle
- sufficiently loose and smooth for Western dressage
- suitable for sliding stops
- easy to maintain and durable
- dust-free to take account of man’s and horse’s health
- hoof-friendly and moisture regulating
Smaller Chopped Geo
GGT footing uses the highest quality nonwoven geotextile available as well as the highest quality polyester fiber, with a high tensile strength and UV rating. This assures that your arena footing will last longer and not break down. See the data sheet.
I am very satisfied with it!Western-professional Gerold Dautzenberg
Please fill out this form for a faster response.